This recipe is great with a healthy snack! Or even drinking this lime juice any other day can be a great alternative to most juices in local stores because this recipe is a much healthier option. Not only that, but I also find it to be delicious.
•2 spoons of sugar.
•About 1 cup of water.
•About 1 whole tray of ice.
Squeeze 1 lime into a stainless steel strainer and then let it pour into a blender. Add in the 1 cup of water and mix these ingredients until well blended. Next, add 2 spoons of sugar and about 1 tray of ice into the blender with the other ingredients. After that, mix all ingredients thoroughly until it’s quite a watery drink and it should look light green. This recipe should serve for 1 cup. Afterwards, you can optionally add in ice cubes. Finally, try to enjoy it!
This recipe can be great for Valentine’s day! Or simply any other day you prefer as this strawberry juice recipe is a much healthier option than most juices at local stores.
•About 10 frozen strawberries.
•About 1 liter of water.
•Half a quart of sugar.
•About 1 whole tray of ice.
First mix about 10 frozen strawberries with about 1 liter of water and half a quart of sugar in a blender until well blended. After that, mix in about a whole tray of ice in the blender with the other ingredients until this recipe’s results into quite a watery drink with a reddish/pinkish hue. It will also contain strawberry seeds, but those aren’t hard to swallow. Afterwards, you should be left with about a jug of strawberry juice which you can serve. You can optionally add in ice cubes. Finally, try to enjoy it!
You might not be a fan of food, but here’s the TOP 10 LIFE HACKS FOR USES OF FOOD & DRINKS in my opinion that might change your mind. I listed them from my personal best to my least personal best.
1. Drink Chamomile tea if you’re about to go to bed or if you’re angry to help you relax. Drink Green tea if you need energy, trying to lose weight or if you’re feeling sick. Drink Chai tea to not feel sluggish anymore or if you have a stomach ache. Drink Oolong tea if you’re burning fat or breaking out in acne. Drink Peppermint tea if you’re prone to headaches or just sore.
2. Mint is a plant that mice, most bugs and insects can’t stand! So keep them away with mint plants. Place the plants where these pests are prone to be at like in corners.
3. Put vanilla extract on all your pulse points if you want to keep mosquitos away.
4. Get a small container and then pour a small amount of apple cider vinegar in it. This will attract the fruit flies and kill them once they get in this vinegar.
5. Eating carrots or drinking carrot juice daily can make you look younger and improve your vision if you have bad eyesight.
6. If you want a very simple homemade ice cream recipe that does not require an ice cream maker check out this link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jodyduits/this-banana-ice-cream-is-surprisingly-delicious?utm_term=.vjYYM37NZ#.yxbVBm47g
7. Clean an empty ketchup bottle. Now, you can put batter in it for less of a mess than putting it in a plastic bag.
8. Put yellow mustard on your tounge and then rinse it off if you get slightly burned as this can quickly take away the slight burn.
9. Put cookies in a bag with a slice of bread to keep them soft.
10. Folding the bottom ends of a chip bag inwards can make a great bowl!